AIR-IQ Spectral Search
Protea’s patented algorithm for spectral identification is now available within our PAS platform. The AIR-IQ plug-in offers a unique and powerful searching tool to enable users of our spectroscopic instrumentation (FTIR and Mass Spectrometer) to identify unknown gases in their sample, being able to then add to the analysis method quickly and easily.
Built upon decades of experience of analysing complex gas matrices from FTIR emissions and process data, AIR-IQ offers features such as:
- Library management of qualitative and quantitative spectra
- Spectral file recognition: auto-read gas names, temperatures, pressures and pathlength - makes adding new calibration references quicker
- Spectral search window masking and pre-processing steps, including water subtraction
- Subtraction of identified gases and re-analysis: iterative approach to qualifying all gases in sample spectrum means ALL unknows can be identified one after the other.
- Identified gases are seamlessly added into the current analysis method. This can be done as “ interference only”, meaning re-calibration is not required and existing methods can be corrected quickly without generating new references.
Please contact Protea for more information on AIR-IQ, if you are a new or existing customer.